~ Leap Of Faith ~




The Collins Family
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

~ Officially on Christmas Break ~

Jaidyn and Addy had their Christmas parties at preschool today and they won't return until the beginning of January, so we are officially starting our Christmas break. Yeah! I am looking forward to a couple days of down time...I really need to clean the house, it is a disaster. I would be so embarrassed if someone happened to stop by right now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How many more pictures is my mom going to make me take this morning?

Photobucket
How much longer do I have to wear this stupid Santa hat?

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Reindeer Pokey, "You put your antlers in!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christmas Carols!!!

Photobucket
"When Santa comes to our house, I'd like to take a peek
but I know he'll never come until I'm fast asleep."

Photobucket
Daddy had the day off so he was able to come to the party.

Photobucket

Photobucket
A Christmas snowflake ornament for the tree.

Photobucket
Cookie decorating

Photobucket
Lots of sprinkles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Addy has been dying to wear this Christmas dress every day since I bought it. She was so easy to get dressed this morning. It was so nice to have her cooperate and get dressed so quickly. Usually my morning consists of, "Addy, get your clothes on. Addy, you need to put your shoes and socks on. Addy, go in the kitchen and pick out your cereal. Addy, hurry and eat. Addy, have you put your shoes on yet? Addy, you still need to brush your teeth." I'm usually exhausted before we even get out the door.

Photobucket
Addy was quite the caroler. She knew every word and all the actions. Too cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tam-A-Roo said...

Enjoy your Christmas break! The pictures of the kids are too cute...we have a tradition of wearing "santa hats" at Christmas too...I can't wait to go shopping for a child size one!

Renee and Brian said...

I just love all the pictures of the kids. It looks like they are all ready for Christmas to come. Addy's dress is so cute, no wonder she couldn't wait to wear it. Have a wonderful Christmas with the kids and I'm sure Levi will love his first Christmas at home.